What to do if a pipeline release occurs?
- Do not touch, breathe, or make contact with leaking liquids.
- Leave the area immediately. Remain upwind.
- Do not light a match, start an engine, use a telephone, switch lights on/off, or do anything that may cause a spark.
- From a safe location:
- call 9-1-1 or your local emergency number
Buckeye at 1-800-331-4115
- Provide your name, phone number, the location and description of the leak.
- Warn others to stay away.
- Do not drive or enter into a leak or vapor cloud area.